Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index Box Elder Wildlife Federation
Sports Supporting Conservation, Registration required for entry, please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAHOO!! Cowboy Shoot Successful!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeftySlack06@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: WAHOO!! Cowboy Shoot Successful! Reply with quote

Thanks to the BEWF for allowing us to shoot on the Mantua Range the first Saturday of each month. Todays shoot was another huge success for us. We had 26 shooters shooting four stages. It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday morning.

And thanks to all of the members of the Copenhagen Valley Regulators. I don't know where I could find a better group of fine folks to associate with. Always helpful and friendly to everyone.

I hope any of you who read this who are not already involved with the CAS program will take the opportunity to join with us on October seventh for a fantastic morning of shooting. You will love the sport!

Lefty Slack
NRA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: