Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index Box Elder Wildlife Federation
Sports Supporting Conservation, Registration required for entry, please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Powder Shooters Club May Be Joining

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldBear
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Black Powder Shooters Club May Be Joining Reply with quote

Rufus enquired about the Black Powder Club (not to be confused with the SASS Cowboy Shooters) he belongs to using our range(s). We explained to him it can be arranged under the same conditions as those of the Cowboy Shooters: If you are a Rangemaster member, or member accompanied by a BEWF Rangemaster, you of course have access to the range at Mantua. If you are not a member, the range fee is $5/day, and you must be accompanied by a Rangemaster. The Board assigned Rufus to be the Black Powder Coordinator, in the event that his club wants to use our range. Rufus is a BEWF Rangemaster, so he can monitor the visitors he brings with the BP Club. Additionally, he is required to have a daily attendance list of BP shooters, and collect $5 from each shooter who is not a member. Those fees are to be sent/delivered to Tom Enright after the BP shoot, along with the list of people in attendance, noting the names that were not BEWF members, as well as the names that are BEWF members.
So far, their BP Club has not made any firm decisions on what they are going to do. They want to use land owned by a gravel company but there are company concerns regarding legal matters. Time will tell.
The Cowboy Shooters are scheduled for each first Saturday from 0900 until 1300, following Spring thaw, through September. The BP shooters could be scheduled on the third Saturday from 0900 to 1300, if that is coordinated with Al. Sometimes the Army, AF, or some other Government Agency asks for access, so there could be changes.
Stay tuned, check our Current Announcements topic for further developments.
LeftySlack06@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoot Cowboy Action the first Saturday of the month. I have been into BP shooting at local rendezvous for many years. I am interested in joining in with the BP shooters on the third Saturday of the month.
How does one join the BP group of shooters?

Lefty Slack ( Alias Singingman to the Mountain Men )
OldBear
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: How To Contact The Cowboy Shooters Reply with quote

LeftySlack06@hotmail.com wrote:
I shoot Cowboy Action the first Saturday of the month. I have been into BP shooting at local rendezvous for many years. I am interested in joining in with the BP shooters on the third Saturday of the month.
How does one join the BP group of shooters?

Lefty Slack ( Alias Singingman to the Mountain Men )

The best way to keep in contact with the local Cowboy Shooters is to contact Shorty-LaMoor, alias Dale Hooper in the phone book. Also, keep in touch with President Al Smart, as he keeps a hand on the pulse of what's happening at the ranges.
LeftySlack06@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I am the newly elected president of the Copenhagen Valley Regulators, and I am aware of the Cowboy shooting schedule.( 1st SAT )

I am enquiring about the Black Powder Shooting Club ( not to be confused with the cowboy shooting club) that is going to be shooting the THIRD Saturday of the month.

Who is Rufus, and how do I sign on as a shooter?

Lefty Slack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Box Elder Wildlife Federation Forum Index -> Cowboy Shooters & Black Powder All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: